BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

"MY EXPECTATION TO OUR NEW PRESIDENT"

Christine Baguio BCSL 1-A


Here me now to create new blog regarding our expectation to our new elect President that no other than Mr. Benigno Noynoy Aquino. Million of people who vote him to become our new President, million of people who believe in his capacity to be a good leader to our beloved country, The Philippines. many people also witness the things that happened to our government during the election day. And im one of them. Although Im too young, I've have many expectation to our new President
Benigno S. Aquino III was officially proclaimed the next president of the Philippineshe is the15th president of the philippines pres.noynoy aquino is the son of former pres.corazon aquino .we all know that former president corazon aquino is the mother of democracy i expect to the president noynoy aquino that he do his obligation as a president of the philippines and he help us to prevent puberty. i hope that he make some improvement to our society he can make more jobs offer to the pilipinos people here in our country so we can prevent people applying jobs to other country and any , vowing to fulfill his campaign promise to fight corruption and to immediately determine the “true state of the country. noynoy aquino says”My presence here today is proof that you are my true strength. I never expected that I will be here taking my oath of office before you, as your president. I never imagined that I would be tasked with continuing the mission of my parents. I never entertained the ambition to be the symbol of hope, and to inherit the problems of our nation had a simple goal in life: to be true to my parents and our country as an honorable son, a caring brother, and a good citizen.I hope that he will be a good example toa pilipino citizen and a good president that can help us to avoid all the problems and calamities that we face in our country.I beleive that our president become a responsible,hopes that the Filipino people will have ‘reasonable’ expectations of him” or something to that effect or anything to lower peoples’ expectation of his performance for the next six years. We’ve heard it all before, but we’re crossing our fingers this time that he will give enough.president noynoy aquino aims to be a source of voter education, and foster a forum of free discussion of issues relevant to the nation and in the upcoming elections. With no pre-approvals, accounts, or private forums, this blog strives to be open, transparent and a gathering place for healthy discussion.

president noynoy aquino says: “Coruption is the single biggest threat to our dermocracy.it deprives the poor of social services they badly need.it destroy the very moral fiber of our society.no reform agenda will succed without determine program to eradicate corruption.it is a bussiness,not just of government.but of every pilipino to fight corruption.

1 comment:

Followers